NIMOSONE Topical Lotion is used to treat and relieve itchiness, irritation, and inflammation (redness & swelling) caused by certain skin disorders.
NIMOSONE Lotion is a highly effective medication that treats itching, inflammation, and discomfort caused by the following conditions:
1. Atopic Dermatitis; a skin condition that causes itchy, dry, and inflamed skin.
2. Seborrheic Dermatitis; a skin disease that causes dandruff, redness, and scaly patches.
3. Psoriasis; a rash with itchy, scaly patche caused mainly on knees, trunk, and elbows.
4. Skin Lesions; a part of skin that differs from the surrounding skin in terms of color, shape, size, and texture.
Benefits of NIMOSONE Topical Lotion:
1. Potent corticosteroid with anti inflammatory, antipruritic & vasoconstrictive properties.
2. More potent than hydrocortisone in efficacy.
3. Reduces swelling, redness, and itching.
4. Highly safe even in thin skin areas.
How NIMOSONE LOTION Works:
Mometasone Furoate in this lotion is a steroid that works by inhibiting a number of chemical messengers called histamine that contributes to both allergic and non-allergic induced inflammation. By restricting infection-causing white blood cells (WBCs) from reaching the affected region of the body, it lessens swelling, itching, and redness.